You Know You're a Lady Gamer When...
- You don't have a china pattern; you have a dice pattern.
- To you, GQ means "Games
Quarterly," not "Gentlemen's
- You register for your wedding at your friendly local games and comics store.
- When your husband says he's going out "to play cards," he doesn't take poker chips, he
- You bought dice for your unborn child before you bought clothes or a crib.
- Your children dress as characters from "Dune" for Halloween.
- Your child's stuffed animal collection includes several different versions of
including the Goth Cthulhu and the Superhero Cthulhu.
- You look in "The
Silmarillion" for baby names.
- Your SO insists that his favorite gaming t-shirts be hand-washed.
- All your vacations are to places that end with the word "Con."
- Your discount club cards include Best Buy, Barnes & Noble, the grocery store, and your
friendly local games store.
- You're the easiest person to shop for in the family when the latest edition of your
favorite game is released.
- You envy Fran Walsh,
wishing you had a husband
- All the cartoons your children watch are anime.
- You taught your children to read using comic books.
- Your husband gives you an iPod for
Valentine's Day, and you think he's so kewl!
- Your jewelry box has very few diamonds, but a lot of cloisonne pins of your favorite
comic book characters.